Thorpy FX Camoflange Flanger: First 100 Ever – That Pedal Show Limited Edition
Published on 25 Nov 2019
We have partnered with Thorpy FX to exclusively release the first 100 Camoflange flanger pedals ever built. This video is the back story of how the pedal came to be…
As regular viewers of TPS will know, Dan has a very soft spot for flanger pedals. His favourite ever is his 1970s Electro-Harmonix Electric Mistress Flanger/Filter Matrix. In fact, along with his vintage Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble, it was the pedal that inspired him to found his company, TheGigRig, and kick off this whole crazy pedal journey.
For some time now he’s been looking for a new flanger that captured the sonic magic of his old Mistress… but that had a couple of extra features, was less fragile, less physically huge and did not have the vintage cost/irreplaceability factor. This is it, partially the result of a couple of long-standing friendships and mostly the result of Thorpy FX and Dan Coggins being able to design and make fantastic stompboxes!
• 50 of our Camoflange pedals will be offered to existing TPS Patrons on 26 November 2019 – you will get an email. (Patrons must have been registered BEFORE this video goes out).
• The remaining 50 will go on general sale via the That Pedal Show Store at 8pm GMT, Wednesday 27 November 2019.
The circuit is EXACTLY the same as the standard pedal. These ones have the That Pedal Show logo, serial number and a signed authenticity card from Dan and me (Mick).
If you miss out on one of these, Thorpy will have them for sale via his website at
They will also be rolled out to Thorpy dealers worldwide in due course!
Check out Thorpy FX at our preferred retail partners:
- UK & Europe:
* Why do we have preferred retailer links? Find out here:
Hear the Camoflange alongside some other awesome flangers here:
Amps in this episode
• Two Rock Classic Reverb Signature with 2x12 cab / TR1265B speakers
• Matchless HC-30 with Hughes & Kettner Vintage 212 / Celestion G12M Greenback
We hope you enjoy this episode. Please subscribe to our channel.
You can buy TPS merch to support our efforts