That Pedal Show – Our Guitars & Gear: Mick’s Gretsch G5422TG Electromatic
Published on Mar 28, 2017
We get asked all the time about our main guitars, so this video includes all of the key information about Mick’s 2016 Gretsch G5422TG Electromatic.
• 2016 Gretsch G5422TG Electromatic
All original, no mods
Laminate maple body and maple neck
Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups
Volume for each pickup, master tone, master volume
Amps in this video…
• Mesa Lone Star with 1x12-inch Celestion G12H-75 Creamback (Zilla custom cab)
• Victory V40 with Victory V212VC 2x12 with Celestion G12M-65 Creambacks
Pedals used in this video…
• Keeley D&M Drive
• Kingsley Maiden Preamplifier & add-on passive Booster
• Bigfoot FX Magnavibe
• Free The Tone Tri-Avatar Chorus
• T-Rex Reptile 2 Delay
• TC Electronic Hall Of Fame Reverb
• Hamstead Signature Analogue Tremolo
The Kingsleys are hitting the FX return of the Boogie, and going straight into the front of the Victory. The amps are set wet dry: Boogie is the wet amp (with vibrato, reverb and delay pedals); Victory is dry. Both amps get all drive pedals.
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.
Please also visit our preferred retailers for a huge range of cool guitars!
UK & Europe: Andertons Music
USA: Riff City Guitar & Music Company
Australia: Pedal Empire
You may even want to buy a T-shirt to support our efforts