That Pedal Show – Our Guitars & Gear: Mick’s Fender ’60s Reverse Headstock Strat
Published on Oct 19, 2016
We get asked all the time about our main guitars, so this video includes all of the key information about Mick’s white Hendrix-not-Hendrix Strat.
• Fender ’60s Reverse Headstock Strat, made in Mexico, c2007/8
• All original, except bridge pickup wired to tone control
Amps in this video… (both amps on all the time)
• Two-Rock Studio Pro 35 with 1x12-inch Celestion G12H-75 Creamback
• Victory V40 with Victory V212VC 2x12 with Celestion G12M 65 Creambacks
• Please note: The Two-Rock is being fed to the effects return from the pedal board, including the valve preamps. That's why there's nothing plugged in the input! The Victory is running into the front end.
Pedals used in this video…
• Sweet Sound Mojo Vibe
• Kingsley Maiden Valve Preamplifier
• Kingsley Page DS Tube Boost
• Strymon TimeLine Delay
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2fzulGD
• Lovepedal Hall Mod Reverb - no longer made, only available used