That Pedal Show – Our Guitars & Gear: Dan's Gretsch G6118T Anniversary
Published on Oct 19, 2016
We get asked all the time about our main guitars, so this video includes all of the key information about Dan’s Lotus Ivory and Charcoal Metallic Gretsch.
• Gretsch G6118T Players Edition Anniversary, 2016
All original, no mods
Amps in this video… (both amps on all the time)
• Two-Rock Studio Pro 35 with 1x12-inch Celestion G12H-75 Creamback
• Victory V40 with Victory V212VC 2x12 with Celestion G12M 65 Creambacks
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/382eGa6
USA That Pedal Shop: https://bit.ly/3SnrFKn
• Please note: The Two-Rock is being fed to the effects return from the pedal board, including the valve preamps. That's why there's nothing plugged in the input! The Victory is running into the front end.
Pedals used in this video…
• Kingsley Maiden Valve Preamplifier
• Kingsley Page DS Tube Boost
• Strymon TimeLine Delay
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2fzulGD
• Hamstead Soundworks Signature Analogue Tremolo - no longer made, link to latest version
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2KZaIW2
• Lovepedal Hall Mod Reverb - no longer made, only available used
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.
You may even want to buy a T-shirt to support our efforts https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com
We are also on Patreon – crowdfunding for creatives