That Pedal Show – Gearmanndude At GuitCon 2017… And He Demos The D&M Drive!
Published on Nov 28, 2017
We. Are. Not. Worthy.
We had the great pleasure of meeting, nay… EXPERIENCING the great Gearmanndude at GuitCon 2017. In this video we get a little background from Eric (the human name he uses by day) on how he got into all this YouTube shizzazzle and some insight on his time in Tenacious D. Er, maybe.
Dan actually gets him to say ‘Hellooooo’ and ‘White coily cable’ whereupon the only way forward is for him to demo the Keeley D&M Drive, complete with Phil X’s signature guitar. What more could this video possibly offer?
If you’re not familiar with the phenomenon that is Gearmanndude, please check him out at
GuitCon is a fantastic event organised by the awesome Henning Pauly – – and the lovely people of Warwick & Framus in Germany –http://www.warwickbass.com/en/Home.html
We are indebted to them for their Herculean efforts in pulling this event together… and indeed in inviting us. May it be successful for decades to come!
Pedal (singular) in this episode…
• Keeley D&M Drive
UK & Europe:
* Why do we have preferred retailer links? Find out here:
Interesting bits and go-to sections…
- Who are all those people? 00:00
- Intro rock! 0:30
- How did you get into all this? 2:00
- Hellooooooo – you can never show your face again: 4:34
- White coily cable – MIA: 5:45
- Is it time for a song? 7:35
- You are GEAR MANN DOUCHE! 8:50
- Gearmanndude demos the D&M Drive: 11:20
- The glorious A chord (the Drive side): 13:10
- The boost side: 17:50
- Both sides! 20:25
- And more boost side: 21:20
- We know Kyle writes all the songs: 23:27
Guitars & amps in this episode
• Framus Phil XG Signature:
• Framus Dragon head & 412 cab (discontinued)
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.
You may even want to buy a T-shirt to support our efforts
We are also on Patreon – crowdfunding for creatives
Please visit our preferred retailers!
UK & Europe: Andertons Music
USA: Riff City Guitar & Music Company
Australia: Pedal Empire