TPS Pick'N'Mix – Hamstead Odyssey, Mythos Golden Fleece, Subdecay Proteus, ZVEX, Lo-Fi Loop Junky
Published on 5 Dec 2017
This is Dan’N’Mick’s Pick’N’Mix where we feature four pedals that are new (well, new to us anyway).
Our agenda is purely to plug them in, see what cool sounds and features we find, and combine them in whatever way inspires. That’s it!
Now in this video Dan told you to come here and read this, because Mick puts a tremendous amount of effort into these descriptions. That can be true of some shows, but for Pick’N’Mix it’s usually pretty short. In fact this isn’t Mick at all. It’s a part of his subconscious that does this while he’s sleeping, usually at night but sometimes during the day too. He does it while enjoying the most magical dreams of a whole house built of guitar amps and pedals and more video making equipment than any little boy could imagine. And the perfect 335. The perrrrfect 335 [cue loads of heavenly reverb], The perrrrr…[ends abruptly].
Arrrgghhh! Wakey wakey Micky!
Enjoy the video…
Pedals in this episode…
• TheGigRig Three2One
• Hamstead Odyssey Intergalactic Driver
• Mythos Golden Fleece
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2ByBxJ9
• Subdecay Proteus Sample Hold Filter V2
• ZVex Lo Fi Loop Junky
• The GigRig G2: http://bit.ly/2h8xSay
* Why do we have preferred retailer links? Find out here: http://www.thatpedalshow.com/partners
Interesting bits and go-to sections…
- Only ZVEX could make this noise: 00:00
- Today’s pedals: 01:47
- Hamstead Odyssey discussion and sounds: 2:10 (5:18)
- Today’s amps: 3:33
- Mythos Pedals Golden Fleece discussion and sounds: 17:53
- Subdecay Proteus V2 discussion and sounds: 23:44
- ZVEX LoFi Loop Junky: 28:30
Guitars in this episode
• Fender Custom Shop ’63 Telecaster – watch Dan’s video at http://bit.ly/2dlZJ6K
• Fender American Vintage ’62 Stratocaster – watch Mick’s video at http://bit.ly/2cQv3yT
• Duesenberg Bonneville – https://www.duesenberg.de/en/guitars/bonneville
• Collings 290 DC S - watch Mick’s video at http://bit.ly/2dDG96k
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.
You may even want to buy a T-shirt to support our efforts https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com
We are also on Patreon – crowdfunding for creatives