Keeley D&M Drive – TRS Jacks Function For Loop Switchers
Published on Jul 24, 2017
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A FULL EPISODE - it's a video explaining something about the D&M Drive because people asked us...
We have a signature overdrive pedal: the D&M Drive by Keeley Electronics. The main video for that is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ridp...
This video covers an extra bit of functionality that's relevant to owners/users of loop-based pedal switchers, such as G2 by TheGigRig. If you don't use a loop switcher, it's not relevent.
However, if you do you can use TRS jacks to separate each side of the D&M Drive into separate, independent loops on your switcher. The benefits of doing that are thus…
• One-touch switching for any combination of drive/boost/stacking order.
• You can put the two sides of the D&M Drive at different points in your signal chain, for example drive near the beginning and boost near the end, with other pedals in between.
• Er, that's about it. Cool huh?
If you'd like to buy a D&M Drive, we have limited numbers in stock at our store, here: https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com/co...
You can also get them from Keeley direct: https://robertkeeley.com/DM+Drive
and also these fine establishments…
- UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2oTblU1
- USA: https://imp.i114863.net/PM6g6
- Australia: http://bit.ly/2pUDUAE
Amps in this video:
• Hamstead Artist 20+RT http://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/
• Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature http://www.two-rock.com/
Guitars in this video
• Fender American Vintage ’62 Stratocaster – watch Mick’s video at http://bit.ly/2cQv3yT
• Fender Custom Shop ’63 Telecaster – watch Dan’s video at http://bit.ly/2dlZJ6K
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.
You may even want to buy a T-shirt to support our efforts https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com
We are also on Patreon – crowdfunding for creatives
Please visit our preferred retailers!
UK & Europe: Andertons Music http://bit.ly/2cRvIvt
Australia: Pedal Empire http://bit.ly/2mWmJQf