Gibson Memphis 1958 ES-335 – Mick's Vlog
Published on 3 Sep 2019
Mick here – hello! We’ve had a lot of requests just recently to bring back ‘Our Guitars & Gear’, especially for my blonde ES-335. So here it is… albeit in vlog form. Ish.
• Gibson Memphis 1958 ES-335 from 2017
• Maple/poplar/maple laminate body with maple centre block
• Set mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, 12-inch radius
• Gibson Memphis MHS humbuckers (2017)
• Strung with Curt Mangan TPS Dan Here 11-52 strings. You can buy them in our store: http://bit.ly/2ND1IHY
If you’re confused about what pedals are on at any time, just look at the switch lights on G2 – if the RED light above the switch is lit, it’s on. (The other orange lights are all on – that means that loop is in stompbox mode I think).
In loop 10 is the Walrus Audio Fathom Reverb.
If you like the backing track, it’s also available on our store. I’ve called it Shuffle Kerfuffle and you can find it here: http://bit.ly/2MM89sR
Please subscribe to our channel and visit our store https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com
Pedals in this video:
• Schmidt-Array SA525 Pedalboard
• Boss TU-3S Tuner
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2nUhodT
• Mythos Argo Octave Fuzz
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2UT0EVw
• Kingtone Duellist
• Klon Centaur
Search for Klondirectsales on eBay if you want a new one from Bill Finnegan (according to the internet). Otherwise only available used.
• JAM Pedals Ripply Fall
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2PoxKu0
• Boss DC-2W Waza Craft Dimension C
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2QGu1Uc
• Analogman ARDX20 Analogue Delay and Amazeo (the green thing with the screen)
• Dawner Prince Boonar
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2lXzfON
• Walrus Audio Fathom Reverb
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2Jxexiz
• TheGigRig G2
Amps in this video:
• Two Rock Classic Reverb Signature with 2x12 cab / TR1265B speakers
• Matchless HC-30 with HK 212 cab / Celestion Greenback speakers
Both amps are on all time (Two-Rock wet, Matchless dry), until the last jam over the backing track where it’s only the Two Rock.
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.
You may even want to buy a T-shirt to support our efforts https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com
We are also on Patreon – crowdfunding for creatives