Dan Vs Mick – Three Course Meal Pedalboard Challenge [Starter, Main Course & Desert?]
Published 25 Nov 2022
Time for a bit of fun with a food-inspired pedalboard
Welcome to the show! Somewhere amid the deeply serious work of tone exploration, we do, on occasion, feel the need for a bit of levity. Thusly, every now and again there will be a little challenge theme just for the , erm, halibut.
Anyway, so today’s challenge is to put together a pedalboard capable of a nice wide variety of tones… albeit inspired by the dishes in a three-course meal.
So, waiter, will there a be a fly-board in my soup? Let’s find out…
Enjoy the show!
And please visit That Pedal Shop https://www.thatpedalshop.com/
Pedals and stuff in today’s video…
• Sonic Research ST-200 Turbo Tuner
• Green Carrot Pedals Comfortably Plum
• PRS Wind Through The Trees
UK & Europe: https://bit.ly/3eJpBhg
• Keeley Halo Andy Timmons Dual Echo
UK & Europe: https://bit.ly/3nGcluD
• Crowther Audio Hot Cake
• Red Beard Effects Angry Rhubarb
• Latent Lemon Audio Hurts
• Pedal Pawn Chicken Quiff
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/3AnDitC
• JAM Pedals Delay Llama Xtreme
UK. & Europe: https://bit.ly/333HeC6
Interesting bits and go-to sections
Guitars in this video
• 1965 Fender Telecaster - Dan’s video here: https://youtu.be/EwBXaq72jQI
• 1961 Fender Stratocaster - Mick’s video here: https://youtu.be/WOMHUQeHGRQ
Amps in this video
• Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb with standard speaker
UK & Europe: https://bit.ly/2G9OnFJ
• Audio Kitchen Big Chopper & 2x12 cabinet with 1 x Celestion Alnico Blue and 1x Celestion G12H anniversary
We hope you enjoy this episode. Please subscribe to our channel.
You can buy TPS merch to support our efforts https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com
We are on Patreon – crowdfunding for creatives